The TRAILOK II - KING PIN LOCK
The TRAILOK II was developed as an alternative to the TRAILOK High Security king pin lock with built in Abloy lock. This design features the ability to be secured with a padlock. For many users, this locking feature offers the advantage of being able to incorporate a king pin lock in to the currently used locking system.
- Built in padlock shielding prevents cutting of the padlock hasp through the use of bolt cutters
- All Aluminum body resists flame, stone, or blade cutting.
- Cone shape prevents trailer theft by "modified" fifth wheels
- Enclosed body restricts grease travel.
- An alternative design is available for use with high security ABLOY padlocks Model #330/50 (must have 50mm hasp)
- King pin designed to be used with the readily available MasterLock "Model No.1" with 1.5" shackle (1LF)
- Keying: You can choose if you want your locks individually keyed or all the keys the same when ordering more than one lock
- There are two types of the Trailok II Kingpin Lock. One takes the very secure indestructable Abloy Lock and the other takes the standard MasterLock. You can order with or without the locks included.
- Painted: We will paint your Trailok a bright yellow color that can be seen easily to avoid a driver mistakenly attempting to hookup to the trailer unknowing that a kingpin lock is in place
- Safety Hand Flag: Added protection to show that the kingpin lock is in place
Unsurpassed resistance against physical attack. The hardened steel housings and hardened boron steel shackles in ABLOY® padlocks provide maximum resistance against physical attack. The hardened, free-spinning protection plate prevents drill bits from penetrating the lock. Further security is provided by hardened stainless ball bearings locking the shackle at both ends.
Maximum Resistance against Corrosion; The unique surface treatments used by ABLOY® guarantee that the corrosion resistance of both the visible parts of each lock and the internal parts is at the highest possible level. ABLOY® padlocks are recommended as the best products for the naval environments and coastal locations.
Reliable function in all conditions: ABLOY® padlocks are widely used by governments, utility and national transportation organisations as all the component parts are highly-resistant to wear, dirt, moisture, corrosion and freezing. ABLOY® padlocks do not contain springs or parts which could jam.