Deluxe Pallet Jack 5,500 Lb. (2,500 kgs) capacity Heavy Duty Pallet Jack - Forks are 20-5/8" Wide X 48" long.
Our Deluxe, heavy duty pallet jack has a 5,500 Lb. capacity. The wheels are made of durable poly-steelfor long life. The forks are 36” for getting into tight places. The fork rollers allow easy pallet entry and the spring loaded handle returns to raised position when not in use.
- Includes two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers. Ergonomic design requires only 75 pounds of pulling force when fully loaded.
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life.
- Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit.
- Wheels are constructed of Poly-on-Steel.
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single-formed forks. 7" wide forks
- Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods.
- Spring loaded handle automatically returns to vertical position when not in use.
- Hydraulic pump design facilitates easy-access seal replacement. Chrome-plated hydraulic pump piston for long seal life.
- MODEL NUMBER IS PM5-2048
- OVERALL WIDTH IS 22" USABLE WIDTH IS 20-5/8"
- OVERALL LENGTH IS 61-11/16" USABLE LENGTH IS 48"
- OVERALL HEIGHT IS 49"
- MAX CAPACITY IS 5500 LBS
- Weight: 210 LBS