Porta Winch - Outward Offset
Versatile solutions for securing flatbed cargo. Ancra’s PortaWinch and PortaAnchor products turn standard stake pockets into solid anchor points for securement straps. You can position the hold-down straps anywhere along either side or front and back of the trailer using the stake pockets that best accommodate your load. You no longer have to deal with clamp-on winches that can vibrate loose or rely on ratchet straps that just can’t apply the amount of tension you can get with a winch and winch bar. Fully FMCSA compliant, the PortaAnchor offers a legal solution for a DOT secure anchor point. PortaWinches are all 3-Bar winches. Turn stake pockets into strap anchor points.
- Secure anchor straps securely and legally.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) 5,500 lbs./2,495 kg.
- Uses standard 4" straps, chain and winch bar.
- Fits all stake pockets. © Installs easily without tools.
- Works over tires and toolboxes.
- Removable when not in use. Installs easily with patented springloaded front hook design that distributes the load evenly across the stake pocket. Cap has four holes and accommodates standard winch bars. PortaAnchor accepts chain and hook load assemblies, 4-in. web straps with flat hooks and web straps with chain anchors or web hooks.