These boards are the most economical boards for pallet truck applications as well as low volume fork lift applications.
Scroll down for your length choices and optional addons.
Aluminum Dockboards with Welded Curbs for Trucks - 12,000 lb. Capacity & 84 in. Wide
Strong welded curbs prevent flexing and are more durable than bolt-on Curbs.
The Aluminum curbs are smooth and tapered and extend the length of the dockboard. Edges are smooth easy to grip, set flush to reduce wear and burring.
Aluminum curbs welded to Aluminum plate react to a load as one unit versus steel curbs bolted to a Aluminum plates which react individually to a load creating unusual stress at the fasteners. Curbs stay on board, not loose and do not require continual tightening as bolt-on curbing does.
- Ideal for pallet truck applications that require longer boards.
- 9" lips are standard.
- Remember side curbs take up 5 to 5 1/2" of usable width.
- Welded legs prevent movement while loading and unloading.
- Uneven legs allow the dockboard to sit canted for easy pickup with fork truck.
- All boards are made from special non-slip Diamond tread surface.
- All welded Aluminum construction makes boards as light as possible to give years of trouble free service.
- Beveled Edges allow for smooth entry and exit.
- Treadplate Design Ensures Positive traction.
- Bend is 11° and 9" from Beveled Edge
- Legs are 12" from Beveled Edge
- Manufactured OSHA Compliant
Reference: Recommended Board Length for Truck Dock Boards
Capacities are based upon the heaviest type of equipment used plus the maximum load carriered times the single axle rating of total load. Dynamic loading, driver tendencies, speed and frequency that you use your dockboard must be considered.
If your using your dockboard 3 shifts and very frequently, we recommend the Steel (TS-series) dockboards.